- Product: GlacierScreen Solar Shading Fabric
- Composition: 78% PVC, 22% Polyester
Sophisticated design meets environmental performance. GlacierScreen FR solar shading fabrics promote pristine air quality while protecting against heat gain and UV exposure. An innovative new manufacturing process eliminates nearly all odors due to off-gassing by avoiding the use of VOC-emitting substances.
- Certified as a low-emissions product by GREENGUARD Institute.
- Contains no brominated flame retardants or heavy metals.
- Fabrics are colorfast and reinforced against yellowing or reddening due to heat and UV exposure.
- Tested and certified to meet the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for the assessment of harmful substances in textiles.
- Passes NFPA-701 testing for small-scale flammability.
- Proven sterilization against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Silver nano sterilization verified for anti-microbial performance.
- GREENGUARD listed for Microbial Resistance.
- Properties tested to remain in the long term, even after washing.