Silhouette® FR Window Shadings
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Sheer Light Control
Silhouette® window shadings feature adjustable fabric vanes suspended between two sheer facing fabrics for excellent control of privacy, glare and daylight.
The unique fabrication of Silhouette provides up to 88% UV protection with vanes open and 99% with vanes closed. Our line of flame-resistant fabrics meets all requirements of NFPA 701 for commercial applications.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Up to 88% ultraviolet protection with vanes open and 99% with vanes closed
- Motorization available
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Headrail: 3" x 2-9/32" or 3-3/16" x 2-1/2", standard/tilt-only/oversized configurations, fabric-covered
- Mechanism: continuous cord loop
- Fabrics: 14 colors, all FR, avaliable in Originale™ classic translucent woven fabric and Bon Soir™ light-dimming fabric
- 12" to 96" (Standard)
- 6" to 11-7/8" (Tilt-only)
- 12" to 120" (Oversized)
- 16" to 96" (Standard)
- 16" to 120" (Oversized and Tilt-only)
- Minimum height for motorized products is 12"
For additional information regarding maximum areas, widths and heights, please click here to view our Product Sizes Chart.
- This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly makes operating large shades easier
- Two-On-One Headrail
- Two shadings share the same headrail; each shade operates independently
- Specialty Shapes
- Uniquely shaped windows pose challenges in providing privacy and light control and keeping your space energy efficient
- Shapes includes: perfect and imperfect arch, perfect and imperfect extended arch, circle, angle, octagon, oval, hexagon, trapezpoid, perfect and imperfect quarter circle
- Vanes remain in fully opened position and are non-operable
- Inside mounts only
- Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits.
- For narrow windows
- Shades cannot be raised or lowered, but vanes may be positioned from fully open to fully closed
- Additional Options
- Inside mount, outside mound, end mount (max width = 84")
- Dust covers
- Optional cord drop lengths in color-coordinated sizes - 2', 3', 4', and 5' for standard and oversized rails. White available in a 1' length, and 12' increments from 6-16' lengths
Silhouette® FR Window Shadings - Fabric Selector
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
Print all swatches.Print Color Page
Request a sample by emailing email@example.com
Download Installation Instructions
|Silhouette Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GreenGuard Certified and GreenGuard Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.