- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Slim Profile, Solid Design
The CL aluminum horizontal blind is an industry standard. It meets all the requirements of the most common commercial applications and is backed by the quality and service you expect from Hunter Douglas Architectural.
The key feature of the CL blind is its compact headrail, which measures 1" x 1" x .024 gauge to accommodate narrower mounting depths.
- Slats contain 95% recycled aluminum and are GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Bounceback slats with heat-treated, spring-tempered aluminum for unmatched durability
- Proprietary anti-static Dust Shield® finish and closed oval bottom rail inhibit dust buildup
- Slip-clutch tilter prevents over-rotation and damage
- Specialty shapes available, including angles and ovals
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Headrail: 1" x 1", steel
- Braided Ladders: 100% polyester yarn color compatible with slats
- Mechanism: slip clutch tilter, closed oval bottom rail
- Widths: 10½" to 144" *
- Max height: 144" *
* Widths from 8½" and heights above 144" available; surcharges and warranty exclusions apply
* Perforated slat option available only on .008". Extended lead times apply
|Model||Slat Size||Tape Spacing||Light Control|
|CL62||1" x .006"||22 MM||Industry standard|
|CL82||1" x .008"||22 MM||Industry standard|
|CHM82||5/8" x .008"||12 MM||Good|
|CX80||1" x .008"||20 MM||Superior
- Limited Tilt
- Maintains uniform look from exterior
- Reduces thermal stress in glass glazing systems
- Allows proper clutch-tilter operation to stop over-rotation, damage to blind
- Available in 60/60 degrees equal tilt
- Perforated Slats
- Provide privacy while preserving an outside view
- Feature an 8% openness factor
- Available in select colors
- Available only for .008" slat
- Extended lead times apply
- Pocket Brackets
- Hide brackets once mounted
- Specified for ceiling pockets without mullions
- Uses spring-loaded brackets
- Snaps into roll-formed headrails for mounting
CL Model - Color Options
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
Aluminum Slat Colors
Print all swatches.Print Color Page
Request a sample by emailing email@example.com
Download Installation Instructions
|CL Installation Instructions|
|CHM82 Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
LEED Calculation Tool
Calculate your LEED Materials and Resources Credit information for Recycled Content (MR 4.1) and Distance to Manufacturer (MR 5.1).
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD Certified and GREENGUARD Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.
|Aluminum Blinds Brochure|
|CHM82 CSI Specification||DOC|
|CL62 CSI Specification||DOC|
|CL82 CSI Specification||DOC|
|CX80 CSI Specification||DOC|
|CHM82 Technical Drawing|
|CL Technical Drawing|
|CHM82 Info Sheet|
|CL62 Info Sheet|
|CL82 Info Sheet|
|CX80 Info Sheet|
|Aluminum Blinds GREENGUARD Gold Certificate||Link|
|Care and Cleaning Instructions|