- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Retro Industrial Style
Venetian blinds with the H2 headrail offer maximum durability and the retro style of traditional, heavy-duty 2" metal blinds.
The H2 and H2TN (school blind) headrail measures 1-1/2" by 2-1/4" to support the heavier slats and more rigorous use for which they were designed. H2TN blinds also feature vinyl tapes, durable 2.2mm cords, and cord tilt for ease of operation.
- Slats contain 95% recycled aluminum and are GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Bounceback slats with heat-treated, spring-tempered aluminum for unmatched durability
- Proprietary anti-static Dust Shield® finish and closed oval bottom rail inhibit dust buildup
- Cord stop to single cord pull
- Specialty shapes available, including angles and ovals
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Headrail: 1-1/2" x 2-1/4", steel
- Braided Ladders: vinyl, poylester or cloth
- Mechanism: slip clutch tilter, closed oval bottom rail
- Widths: 10½" to 144" *
- Max height: 144" *
* Widths from 8½" and heights above 144" available; surcharges and warranty exclusions apply
|Model||Slat Size||Tape Spacing||Light Control|
|H200||2" x .008"||42 MM||Superior|
|H2TN||2" x .008"||42 MM||Superior|
|H282||2" x .008"||42 MM||Superior|
- Reliable mechanisms
- Motors open, close, and tilt slats
- Custom valance
- Interlocked slats
- de-Light™ feature
H2 Model - Color Options
Print all swatches.Print Color Page
Request a sample by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Installation Instructions
|H200 Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
LEED Calculation Tool
Calculate your LEED Materials and Resources Credit information for Recycled Content (MR 4.1) and Distance to Manufacturer (MR 5.1).
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD Certified and GREENGUARD Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.
|Aluminum Blinds Brochure|
|H200 CSI Specification||DOC|
|H282 CSI Specification||DOC|
|H2TN CSI Specification||DOC|
|H200 Technical Drawing|
|H282 Technical Drawing|
|H2TN Technical Drawing|
|H200 Info Sheet|
|H282 Info Sheet|
|H2TN Info Sheet|
|Aluminum Blinds GREENGUARD Gold Certificate||Link|
|Care and Cleaning Instructions|