Vignette® FR Modern Roman Shades
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Roman Elegance Made Modern
The soft, overlapping folds of Vignette® FR Modern Roman Shades offer the style of a custom Roman shade with the ease and durability of a roller shade.
Vignette shades feature a proprietary headrail that allows the fabric folds to roll up entirely inside, a feature that minimizes obstruction of the view when a shade is raised. Our line of flame-resistant fabrics meets all requirements of NFPA 701 for commercial applications.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Energy-efficient design creates an insulating layer of air, and blocks 99% UV rays
- All fabrics available in cut yardage for coordination with other room elements
- Motorization available
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Headrail: 3-13/16" x 3-3/16", color coordinated
- Mechanism: continuous cord loop
- Fabrics: 2 fabrics, 11 colors, all FR
- Widths: 12" to 72"
- Heights: 12" to 120"
- This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly makes operating large shades easier
- Two-On-One Headrail
- Two standard rectangular shades share the same headrail but operate independently; perfect for extra-wide windows
- Multi Panel
- Two or three standard rectangular shades share the same headrail and bottom rail and operate as one shade
- Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits
- Additional Options
- Spacer blocks
- Hold-down brackets
- Extension brackets
- Non-standard cord drop lengths (white only)
- Color-coordinated cord loop and end caps
- Inside mount, outside mount, end mount
Vignette® FR Modern Roman Shades - Fabric Selector
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
J9 - 4" Translucent
J11 - 4" Evescape room-darkening
FJ9 - 6" Flat Translucent
FJ11 - 6" Flat Evescape room-darkening.
Print all swatches.Print Color Page
Request a sample by emailing email@example.com
Download Installation Instructions
|Vignette EasyRise Installation Instructions|
|Vignette Specialty Shapes Installation Instructions|
|Vignette PowerView Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GreenGuard Certified and GreenGuard Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.