Roller Shades FR
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Value and Performance Come Standard
Hunter Douglas Architectural standard roller shade systems provide a solid entry point for value-conscious projects, offering manual chain and crank lifting mechanisms to fit a variety of window types. A comprehensive selection of shading fabrics allows our standard systems to meet performance and fenestration requirements that few others can.
The key feature of this system is its chain clutch operating system, which enables precise and reliable control of the shade for the entire life of the product.
- Chain-drive clutch operating system allows precise control to help ensure a uniform look
- High-performance fabrics available including E Screen with KOOLBLACK® Technology, and Cradle to Cradle Certified™ fabrics GreenScreen® Evolve™ and GreenScreen Revive®
- A variety of fascia options
- Dual shades add versatility to any space by allowing two different styles of fabrics to be used on the same window
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: manual continuous loop with clutch
- Over 70 fabrics in more than 500 colors
- All fabrics are FR* rated for commercial applications
- Openness factors range from 0% to 25%
- Widths: 12" to 144" (varies by fabric) †
- Heights: 12" to 120" †
* Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale Flammability testing
† Larger sizes available; surcharges and warranty exclusions apply
- Fascia, Fascia with Top and Back Cover
- Aluminum fascia (standard 3" or 4") with top or back cover (standard 3" or 4") to conceal shade mechanism from front, sides, and top/back
- Widths from 12" to 192"; heights from 12" to 240"
- Available in anodized aluminum finish, white, vanilla, bronze, or black
- 7" fascia available for dual shade systems only
- Blockout with Side Channels
- Aluminum side channels, sill channels, and RB 500 bottom bar, fitted with light-blocking wool pile to prevent light leakage around edges and bottom of shade
- Ideal for room-darkening and A/V applications
- Available in anodized aluminum finish or painted white, vanilla, bronze, or black
- Reverse Roll
- Fabric mounted to descend from the interior (rather than window-facing) side, concealing the roll and creating a more finished appearance
- Oversized Shades
- Special accommodations for oversized window applications are available
- Dual Shades
- Add versatility to any space by allowing two different styles of fabrics to be used on the same window (one in front of the other)
- An unlimited number of combinations available for different shade materials
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only. For accurate specification, please request product samples.
Click on fabric to view colorways and specifications.
The color of a fabric and the openness of its weave play a significant role in determining occupants' views to the outside. Check out our View Through Simulation Tool to find the ideal combination for your next project.
1% Openness Factor
14% Openness Factor
25% Openness Factor
Download Installation Instructions
|FR Roller Shade Double Bracket Installation Instructions|
|FR Roller Shade Installation Instructions|
LEED Calculation Tool
Calculate your LEED Materials and Resources Credit information for Recycled Content (MR 4.1) and Distance to Manufacturer (MR 5.1).
Shading Performance Guide
Find and compare the relative shading performance of Hunter Douglas Architectural fabrics for your project. Compare and contrast the key performance indicators to find the fabrics that will best fit your solar control needs.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD Certified and GREENGUARD Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.
Hunter Douglas understands the importance of transparency to sustainable design and building. From raw material extradition through final disposal or reuse, we can provide life-cycle assessments on many of our products environment and health impacts.
- 9803™ HPD
- E Screen 7501 HPD
- E Screen 7503 HPD
- E Screen 7505 HPD
- E Screen 7510 HPD
- E Screen 7701 with KOOLBLACK® Technology HPD
- E Screen 7703 with KOOLBLACK® Technology HPD
- E Screen 7705 with KOOLBLACK® Technology HPD
- GreenScreen Revive® 1% HPD
- GreenScreen Revive® 5% HPD
- GreenScreen® Evolve™ HPD
- M Screen 8503 HPD
- M Screen 8505 HPD
- M Screen Deco™ 5% HPD
- Natté™ 5% HPD
- T Screen 9701 with KOOLBLACK® Technology 1% HPD
- T Screen 9703 with KOOLBLACK® Technology 3% HPD
- Vizela HPD
|E Screen 7501 HPD||Link|
|E Screen 7503 HPD||Link|
|E Screen 7505 HPD||Link|
|E Screen 7510 HPD||Link|
|E Screen 7701 with KOOLBLACK® Technology HPD||Link|
|E Screen 7703 with KOOLBLACK® Technology HPD||Link|
|E Screen 7705 with KOOLBLACK® Technology HPD||Link|
|GreenScreen Revive® 1% HPD||Link|
|GreenScreen Revive® 5% HPD||Link|
|GreenScreen® Evolve™ HPD||Link|
|M Screen 8503 HPD||Link|
|M Screen 8505 HPD||Link|
|M Screen Deco™ 5% HPD||Link|
|Natté™ 5% HPD||Link|
|T Screen 9701 with KOOLBLACK® Technology 1% HPD||Link|
|T Screen 9703 with KOOLBLACK® Technology 3% HPD||Link|