Parkland™ Wood Blinds
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Wood Grains of Every Stripe
Parkland™ Wood Blinds offer one of the most complete ranges of paint and wood colors in the market today, with the variations in grain and texture inherent in natural materials. Constructed from the finest hardwoods, Parkland wood blinds have the inherent beauty of natural wood grain and color variation.
Parkland blinds are constructed from durable hardwood harvested from responsibly managed forest sources. Durable basswood slats resist both fading and moisture to enhance product lifespan.
- Low VOCs and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Harvested from responsibly managed forest
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Resistant to fading and moisture
- Optional LiteRise® cordless lift system provides added child safety
- Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: Standard cord/tilt
- Material: 100% hardwood, 33 colors
- Slats: 1-3/8", 2", 2-1/2"
- Max. Area:
- 50 sq. feet (Standard)
- 80 sq. ft (2 and 3 on 1 headrail)
- 7 3/4" to 96" (Standard)
- 15 3/4" to 96" (2 on 1 headrail)
- 23 3/4" to 96" (3 on 1 headrail)
- Heights: 12" to 120"
For additional information regarding maximum areas, widths and heights, please click here to view our Product Sizes Chart.
- PowerTilt® with Platinum™ Technology
- A cordless system with a proprietary design makes it easy to raise your blinds to an even height
- No lift cords for a clean, uncluttered look
- Our exclusive de-Light™ feature delivers privacy and day light control
- Cut outs
- Bottom or side only
- Additional Options
- Specialty shapes
- Decorative tapes
- Wand tilt
Parkland™ Wood Blinds - Color Options
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
Download Installation Instructions
|Parkland Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GreenGuard Certified and GreenGuard Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.