Duette® FR Honeycomb Shades
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Energy Smart Style
The lightweight structure of Duette® Honeycomb FR Shades makes them energy efficient and helps them fold compactly when raised. Shades are ideal for healthcare and assisted-living facilities, government buildings, churches, and a wide range of other spaces.
Duette® Honeycomb FR shade panels are duotone, with a neutral color facing streetside. The fabric blocks 99% of UV and meets all requirements of NFPA 701 for commercial applications.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics pass NFPA 701-99 Small Scale Flammability testing
- Honeycomb design enhances R-value and shading coefficient and provides 99% UV blocking
- Shadings are duotone, with neutral tone facing the exterior and color facing the interior
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: standard cord-operated
- Fabrics: 6, all FR
- Pleat size: 3/4" (with exclusive TruePleat™ construction)
- Max width:
- 174" (EasyRise)
- Max height:
- 144" (EasyRise)
- This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly makes operating large shades easier.
- Provides the ultimate choice in versatility, with the option to operate shades from the top down, the bottom up, or in combination to meet all of your privacy needs while still giving you access to natural light
- Two-On-One Headrail
- Two shades share the same headrail; each shade operates independently
- Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits
Duette® FR Honeycomb Shades - Fabric Selector
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
3/4" Opaque (D23)
3/4" Semi-Opaque (D22)
Print all swatches.Print Color Page
Request a sample by emailing email@example.com
Download Installation Instructions
|Duette EasyRise Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
U.S. Green Building Council
As a Silver Member, Hunter Douglas Architectural is proud to partner with USGBC - a global movement of professionals, businesses, innovators and community leaders - in working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD Certified and GREENGUARD Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.