ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Energy Efficiency Just Got More Affordable
ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds are a cost-effective alternative to wood and composite wood blinds. Constructed from engineered polymer, ShadeSense blinds are durable, easy to clean, and simple to maintain.
The key feature of ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds is the cost. Available in 2" and 2-1/2" slats in various colors and textures, ShadeSense blinds are extremely competitive, durable, easy to clean, and ideal for large-scale projects.
- Available in 2" and 2-1/2" flat slats
- Color options include a variety of whites, neutrals and grays (2", 2-1/2"), and textured and wood tones (2")
- Valance options include 3" Standard Decorative, or optional 3" Crescent and 3" Modern
- Break-Away stop ball separates under pressure to help protect children and pets from injury
- Meets all NFPA 701 and CA Title 19 requirements
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: standard cord/tilt, cordless lift and lock, and automated (offered on standard lift only)
- Material: comprised of engineered polymer materials or acrylic styrene acrylonitrile, and available in 24 colors
- Slats: 2" and 2-1/2"
- *Max area:
- Up to 50 sq. feet (Standard)
- 8" to 120" (Standard)
- *Heights: 12" to 108"
* Varies by system. Refer to the Product Guide for more information
- Standard Cordlock
- Features a locking mechanism to control the position of the blind
- Quiet and reliable
- Cordless Lift & Lock
- Blinds are lifted, lowered, and locked into place by the press of a button
- No lift cords for a clean, uncluttered look
- Cordless XL
- Designed to lift and lower longer, wider blinds with ease.
- Trapezoid bottomrail provides a contoured, modern look along with improved blind operation (slat tilting & rotating).
- Available with wand tilt only.
- Somfy Automation
- Available on Standard Cord Lift
- Lights Out (Standard Cordlock only)
- Our Lights Out feature reduces light leakage and enhances privacy and daylight control
- Two-on-One Headrail
- Shades operate independently on one headrail, allowing for coverage of larger expanses of windows
- Cut outs
- Bottom or side only
ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds - Color Options
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specifications, please request product samples.
All colors shown are available in the 2" slat.
* denotes colors available in the 2-1/2" slat.
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
U.S. Green Building Council
As a Silver Member, Hunter Douglas Architectural is proud to partner with USGBC - a global movement of professionals, businesses, innovators and community leaders - in working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all.