ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Energy Efficiency Just Got More Affordable
ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds are a cost-effective alternative to wood and composite wood blinds. Constructed from engineered polymer, ShadeSense blinds are durable, easy to clean, and simple to maintain.
The key feature of ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds is the cost. Made of engineered polymer material, the 2" blinds are extremely competitive, durable and easy to clean, and ideal for large-scale projects.
- 2" flat slats comprised of engineered polymer material
- Available in a variety of whites, neutrals, and wood tones
- Standard decorative valance with 3" profile eliminates any light gap between the headrail and the top slat
- Break-Away stop ball separates under pressure to help protect children and pets from injury
- Meets all NFPA 701 and CA Title 19 requirements
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: standard cord/tilt and cordless lift and lock
- Material: comprised of engineered polymer materials and available in 12 colors
- Slats: 2"
- *Max area:
- Up to 50 sq. feet (Standard)
- 8" to 120" (Standard)
- *Heights: 12" to 108"
(* varies by system)
- Standard Cordlock
- Features a locking mechanism to control the position of the blind
- Quiet and reliable
- Cordless Lift & Lock
- Blinds are lifted, lowered, and locked into place by the press of a button
- No lift cords for a clean, uncluttered look
- Lights Out
- Our Lights Out feature reduces light leakage and enhances privacy and daylight control
- Two-on-One Headrail
- Shades operate independently on one headrail, allowing for coverage of larger expanses of windows
- Cut outs
- Bottom or side only
ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds - Color Options
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
U.S. Green Building Council
As a Silver Member, Hunter Douglas Architectural is proud to partner with USGBC - a global movement of professionals, businesses, innovators and community leaders - in working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all.
|ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds Info Sheet|
|ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds Product Guide|
|ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds Cordless Lift and Lock™ Technical Drawing|
|ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds Standard Cordlock Technical Drawings|
|ShadeSense Alternative Wood Blinds CSI Specification||DOC|