FR Skyline® Gliding Window Panels
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Slide to Slide Shading
Ideal for large spaces, Skyline® Gliding Window Panels FR slide horizontally to shade long window expanses or divide a room into smaller spaces. A versatile selection of shading fabrics provides for a range of glare and privacy control.
Skyline panels traverse on a slim track of up to 384” in length. The innovative mechanism minimizes the number of tracks required and ensures smooth, reliable operation.
- Select fabrics are GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Color-coordinated hardware
- Interlocking bottom-weight increases panel stability and eliminates tangling
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: Patented dual-channel, single track system
- Fabrics: 5 fabric types in multiple colors, all FR, Openness factors: 0% to 14%
- Width: 11.5" or 17" panel, 28" to 384"
- Height: 9" to 168"
- Cord Control
- Standard cord control may be specified on either side of the unit. Available with side stack or split stack option
- Single or Dual Wand Control
- Single wand control will be located on the side opposite the stack for side stack units, and in the middle for split stack units
- Wand placement for dual wand control will have the first wand hanging in the center of the unit
- Second wand will hang one panel width to the right if right-facing, or one panel width to the left if left-facing
- Wand control is not available with cassette top-treatment
- Color-coordinated hardware
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only. For accurate specification, please request product samples.
0% OPENNESS FACTOR
5% OPENNESS FACTOR
10% OPENNESS FACTOR
14% OPENNESS FACTOR
Download Installation Instructions
|Skyline Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
U.S. Green Building Council
As a Silver Member, Hunter Douglas Architectural is proud to partner with USGBC - a global movement of professionals, businesses, innovators and community leaders - in working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GreenGuard Certified and GreenGuard Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.