TZ100 Zipper Tension Systems
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Constant tension? Yes, please.
Ideal for horizontal skylight applications and designed to eliminate light gaps at any angle and in any direction, our motorized Zipper Tension System keeps both aesthetics and performance in play.
Engineered for both interior and exterior applications, our motorized zipper tension shade allows for sun control as well as total blackout when required.
- Keeps fabric under tension in all directions
- Zero light gaps
- Small and compact design
- Quiet motor operation
- Able to sustain high wind loads on the exterior
- Suitable for sun shading, blackout and insect screens
- Engineered for both interior and exterior applications
- Fabric is locked into an extrusion that runs the entire length of the system
- Zipper fabric retention stops the fabric from blowing out of its guides
- Sleek aluminum headbox conceals fabric tube and pulleys
- Skylights, Top-Down, Bottom-Up, and sideways applications
- Install at any angle, in any direction
- Complete blackout
- Aluminum profiles available in standard white. Custom finishes available (additional charges will apply).
NOTE: Color and fabric images are for illustration only. For accurate specification, please request product samples.
Additional fabric options available. Please contact your local sales representative for our complete offering.
Click on fabric to view colorways and specifications.
Download Installation Instructions
|Manual Face Mount Installation Instructions|
|Manual Inside Mount Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
U.S. Green Building Council
As a Silver Member, Hunter Douglas Architectural is proud to partner with USGBC - a global movement of professionals, businesses, innovators and community leaders - in working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all.