- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico
Please select desired state.
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue with saving your request, please try again.
Turning Vertical Up a Notch
Our Vertical Blinds allow maximum coverage at a cost-effective price. Hunter Douglas Architectural's high-quality hardware increases product lifespan, and vanes resist soil and dust to minimize maintenance.
The key feature of our Vertical Blinds is the hardware system, which features a range of pantagraph and carrier train systems to fit a variety of applications, including choices for curves, slopes, and motorization.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Most materials meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications (perforated PVC is not flame retardant and does not meet NFPA 701 requirements)
- Energy efficient
- Motorization and specialty shapes available (only available in the U.S.)
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Mechanism: PermaTrak® plastic carrier train, Specialty Track System stainless-steel carrier train
- Vanes: vinyl, aluminum, insert groovers
- Widths: 9" to 191"
- Heights: 12" to 192"
- Specialty Tracks (only available in the U.S.)
- Specialty tracks available, including straight, curved, sloped, top/bottom track, and arch
- Max. size 20 feet
- Additional Options
- Bottom chains
- Covered end caps
- Wand control
- Sealed bottom weights
- Motorization (only available in the U.S.)
- Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits
Vertical Blinds - Color Options
NOTE: Most materials meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications (*perforated PVC is not fire retardant and does not meet NFPA 701 requirements)
Color and fabric images are for illustration only.
For accurate specification, please request product samples.
Download Installation Instructions
|Vertical Blinds Installation Instructions|
The general well-being of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
U.S. Green Building Council
As a Silver Member, Hunter Douglas Architectural is proud to partner with USGBC - a global movement of professionals, businesses, innovators and community leaders - in working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GreenGuard Certified and GreenGuard Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.